Not much change at the top this week, but we do have a shakeup in the bottom 10.
1. New York Jets (8-2) - 3rd game in a row decided in the final seconds, against 3 bad teams, but they won them all.
2. Atlanta Falcons (8-2) - Roddy White is a man among boys. Green Bay is a huge test this Sunday
3. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3) - Is there a faster team in the NFL?
4. New England Patriots (8-2) - Danny Woodhead gets better every week.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) - I would pay good money to see a Chris Johnson vs Mike Wallace race.
6. Baltimore Ravens (7-3) - A ho hum win against the terrible Panthers, the Bucs might pose some competition this week.
7. Green Bay Packers (7-3) - Their offense is rolling, but their defense is too. Scary team.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-3) - Definitely helped by an easy schedule, but they're rolling.
9. San Diego Chargers (5-5) - Philip Rivers has to be the MVP at this point.
10. Indianapolis colts (6-4) - I'm not going to chastise Peyton for throwing the pick. Chances like that are why he wasable to lead them back.
11. New York Giants (6-4) - They contained Vick, but Eli killed them with turnovers
12. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) - Contrary to the scoreboard, they struggled against the Cardinals. Traveling to Seattle in almost assured to be a loss.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) - The best team they've beaten is the RAMS. The scheduled gets tougher
14. Oakland Raiders (5-5) - That was a horrible, horrible performance. Redskins-esque.
15. Miami Dolphins (5-5) - Call me crazy, but I still believe in Tyler Thigpen
16. Tennessee Titans (5-5) - I think the field has officially been stretched? wait.
17. Chicago Bears (7-3) - Jay Cutler keeps trying to lose games, but his defense bails him out.
18. St. Louis Rams (4-6) - The Rams lost by 17 and probably had the best week of any NFC West team
19. Washington Redskins (5-5) - As soon as McNabb leads the Redskins down the field with 2 minutes left Gano misses a FG. This guy can't catch a break
20. Seattle Seahawks (5-5) - The Seahawks are really a bad team, but playing at home they will probably win this week
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) - How is this team in first place? I don't see them contending with the Giants this week.
22. Dallas Cowboys (3-7) - Why wasn't Jason Garret calling these plays when Wade Philips was coach?
23. Minnesota Vikings (3-7) - Visanthe Shiancoe said everything perfectly with his post game interview. This is unacceptable.
24. Cleveland Browns (3-7) - If Colt McCoy is out, that's huge, but against the Panthers does it matter who the QB is?
25. Denver Broncos (3-7) - It's not Kyle Orton's fault they're losing games.
26. Buffalo Bills (2-8) - After 3 tough losses, they've had 2 nice wins and 3 breakout starts in Ryan Fitzpatrick, Steve Johnson and Fred Jackson
27. Detroit Lions (2-8) - This team is a lot better than their record. New England has been put on watch.
28. Houston Texans (4-6) - They will rebound and finish at 8-8, they always do.
29. San Francisco 49ers (3-7) - They play the Cardinals on Monday night. Will anyone watch?
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) - Terrell Owens has never spoken truer words than he did this week
31. Arizona Cardinals (3-7) - Why don't the Cardinals play the rest of the game like they do the 2 minute drill?
32. Carolina Panthers (1-9) - Mike Goodson and David Gettis have looked good, but they're locked into the #1 pick and Andrew Luck.