We are now taking applications for entry into our Fan's Fantasy Baseball League. If you are interested please leave a comment with your email address filled out (this will not be displayed to website users) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rules can be discussed when we finalize members but here is what I'm thinking
- Mixed league (AL and NL)
- 14 teams in addition to Ryan and I
- Positions - C,1B,2B,SS,3B,OF(4),P(7)
- Bench - probably 5 more players than starters
- If enough people would like we can add a 5th OF spot as well as corner infield and middle infield positions.
- Standard 5×5 league, unless you would like to expand to 6×6 or 7×7.
- Rotisserie or Head to Head League? I'm leaning towards a roto league, but that can be voted upon as well.
Opening day in April 4th. I think we should hold the draft on April 2nd or 3rd. Registration will be closed March 27th so that we can notify the 14 winners and alternates if necessary.
In the coming two months we will have plenty of fantasy baseball stories as well as our rankings for the 201o season.
As we receive suggestions this post will be updated with polls for voting.