Not much change at the top this week, but we do have a shakeup in the bottom 10.
1. New York Jets (7-2) – They aren’t playing real when, but they’re winning and that’s what counts.
2. Atlanta Falcons (7-2) – This team is virtually unbeatable at home.
3. Indianapolis colts (6-3) – The games never seem to get easier for the Colts, they’re not getting any healthier either
4. New England Patriots (7-2) – Tom Brady played as complete a game I’ve ever seen him play
5. Philadelphia Eagles (6-3) – Michael Vick. Wow.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) – The good news for the Steelers is Mike Wallace has shown he can hold down the fort as the #1 WR
7. Baltimore Ravens (6-3) – A tough loss last Thursday, but playing Carolina this week should heal those wounds quickly.
8. New York Giants (6-3) – I didn’t expect that from the Giants…
9. San Diego Chargers (4-5) – One week away from getting Vincent Jackson back. Floyd and Gates will both be back this week.
10. Green Bay Packers (6-3) – The bye week came at the perfect time for Donald Driver
11. New Orleans Saints (6-3) – Will Pierre Thomas be back this week?
12. Oakland Raiders (5-4) – If they can win at Pittsburgh this week, they will prove they are really for real.
13. Miami Dolphins (5-4) – Tyler Thigpen is probably the best 3rd string QB in the league.
14. Kansas City Chiefs (5-4) – They’re faltering, but at least Dwayne Bowe is catching the ball.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) – Josh Freeman looks like a 7 year veteran out there.
16. Tennessee Titans (5-4) – Stretching the field? I didn’t see any stretching the field this week
18. Chicago Bears (6-3) – Jay Cutler tries to lose them games, but sometimes the other team wants to lose it more.
17. Minnesota Vikings (3-6) – In a must win game, Brett Favre didn’t show up.
19. St. Louis Rams (4-5) – Another heartbreaking loss for the Rams who have progressed a lot more this season than anyone thought they would.
20. Washington Redskins (4-5) – What happened?
21. Seattle Seahawks (5-4) – Why couldn’t Mike Williams play like this when he was in Detroit?
22. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4) – Lucky, but hard fought win against the Texans this week.
23. Houston Texans (4-5) – I keep on falling… in the rankings.
24. Cleveland Browns (3-6) – Colt McCoy is making 31 teams looks stupid 3 times over.
25. Denver Broncos (3-6) – Did Denver get the better QB in the Cutler for Orton trade?
26. Dallas Cowboys (2-7) – They showed up! If they play like that they can win 6 or 7 games this year.
27. San Francisco 49ers (3-6) – Frank Gore is still a man amongst boys. Troy Smith is playing pretty well too.
28. Cincinnati Bengals (2-7) – This team is the new Dallas Cowboys.
29. Buffalo Bills (1-8) – This team tries hard every week and they finally have a win to show for it.
30. Detroit Lions (2-7) – I keep saying the talent is there, but at times I’m not so sure.
31. Arizona Cardinals (3-6) – Their QB situation is brutal, that won’t change this year.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-8) – At least Mike Goodson played well.