Not much change at the top this week, but we do have a shakeup in the bottom 10.
1. Indianapolis colts (5-2) – I’m convinced Peyton could be given guys off of practice squads at all the skill positions and with a week of practice he’d still win.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) – Yep, they lost, but they’re still the 2nd best team in the league.
3. Baltimore Ravens (5-2) – Big game this week against a Miami team that is really good on the road.
4. New York Giants (5-2) – Bye week came at a perfect time for them, but now they travel to Seattle who is a good home team
5. New England Patriots (6-1) – They’re 6-1 and have the best record in the league, but they’re not the best team.
6. New York Jets (5-2) – What a pitiful offensive performance. Where is Shonn Greene?
7. Atlanta Falcons (5-2) – Tampa Bay comes to town for a battle for 5-2 teams. Who would have thought that?
8. Kansas City Chiefs (5-2) – They struggled against the Bills, but they got the win. That’s all that matters.
9. Green Bay Packers (5-3) – Another big win for this team. I have to start buying in a little.
10. Miami Dolphins (4-3) – When your kicker has 10 field goals in 2 games, something’s not right.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) – Michael Vick is back and so is Desean Jackson (looks like it at least) can they take down the mighty Colts?
12. Tennessee Titans (5-3) – Perfect time for a bye for this team coming off a loss and gaining Randy Moss.
13. New Orleans Saints (5-3) – The Saints really need to find a run game.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2) – If they win at Atlanta this week, they might just be the best team in the NFC.
15. St. Louis Rams (4-4) – Is there anyone tougher than Steven Jackson? He’s always hurt, but plays every week. It’s amazing.
16. San Diego Chargers (3-5) – Philip Rivers threw for 305 yards with no WR’s. He’s pretty good, but I’m not convinced on the Chargers
17. Oakland Raiders (4-4) – These are the Raiders I believed in with my preseason predictions
18. Washington Redskins (4-4) – Mike Shanahan thought Rex Grossman gave them a better chance to win than McNabb? Yikes.
19. Houston Texans (4-3) – Every week I change my opinion of this team, so I’m going to say it. I have no idea where to rank these guys.
20. Minnesota Vikings (2-5) – If they can’t beat the Cardinals this week. They might as well pack it in like the Cowboys did.
21. Cincinnati Bengals (2-5) – He’s not the only problem, but where is the 2009 Cedric Benson?
22. Chicago Bears (4-3) – Playing at Buffalo this week will not be good for this team.
23. Arizona Cardinals (3-34 – Their QB situation is brutal and Beanie Wells is hurt not much else to say.
24. Seattle Seahawks (4-3) – This team is really bad away from home.
25. Denver Broncos (2-5) – Kyle Orton isn’t the problem in Denver, yet they still might bench him for Tebow?
26. Cleveland Browns (2-5) – They will put up a fight against New England this week.
27. Detroit Lions (1-5) – Ndamukong Suh could make the Pro Bowl this year. He’s a beast.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4) – They beat the worst team in the league last week, something they had to do.
29. San Francisco 49ers (2-6) – There’s a reason Troy Smith was the starter ahead of Joe Flacco in 2008 (before he got sick).
30. Buffalo Bills (0-7) – This team isn’t very good, but they play hard every week.
31. Carolina Panthers (1-6) – What has happened to Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart?
32. Dallas Cowboys (1-6) – The Cowboys could realistically lose every game the rest of the season. They are horrific.