Not much change at the top this week, but we do have a shakeup in the bottom 10.
1. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) – They didn’t play that well, but they still beat the Bengals
2. Baltimore Ravens (6-2) – Ray Rice is really good. Anquan Boldin however needs to start showing up.
3. New York Giants (6-2) – The Seahawks are really bad on the road, but what else can you say about Hakeem Nicks?He’s a beast
4. Indianapolis colts (5-3) – Not many teams can beat Michael Vick when he plays like that
5. New York Jets (6-2) – Their running game is falling apart.
6. Atlanta Falcons (6-2) – What a bad time for Roddy White to get hurt. I think it’s safe to say Michael Turner is back to form though.
7. New England Patriots (6-2) – The Browns aren’t as bad as people think, but that was a terrible loss
8. San Diego Chargers (4-5) – The Chargers are playing great football with Patrick Crayton and Seyi Ajirotutu at WR. Just wait until they get Floyd, Gates and Vincent Jackson back.
9. Green Bay Packers (6-3) – The Cowboys are who we thought they were. A horrific team.
10. Kansas City Chiefs (5-3) – Yes, I know they lost to the Raiders, but the Chiefs are a better team.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (5-3) – When Michael Vick plays like that the Eagles are nearly impossible to beat
12. Oakland Raiders (5-4) – They make a big jump this week because they showed a lot of poise in their win against the Chiefs. Great team win.
13. New Orleans Saints (6-3) – When Julius Jones is your best running back, you’re in trouble.
14. Tennessee Titans (5-3) – Randy Moss has traditional had great first games with new teams. Look out Miami
15. Miami Dolphins (4-4) – Where is Brandon Marshall?
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-3) – Must win game at home to stay in the NFC South race against Carolina this week.
17. Minnesota Vikings (3-5) – Improbably win last week against Arizona now a huge game at Solider Field this week and the possible return of Sidney Rice
18. St. Louis Rams (4-4) – Steve Spagnuolo’s explanation of why they didn’t claim Randy Moss is a great example of why you can’t help but love this team.
19. Washington Redskins (4-4) – Clinton Portis may be back this week, will he be any good?
20. Houston Texans (4-4) – Arian Foster is great, but the rest of the team isn’t playing well right now.
21. Chicago Bears (5-3) – They barely beat the Bills who don’t have a win.
22. Cleveland Browns (3-5) – Josh McDaniels is really wishing he had Peyton Hillis back.
23. Cincinnati Bengals (2-6) – Dallas Cowboys Light? This team is bad.
24. Detroit Lions (2-6) – An injury to Jason Hansen basically robbed this team of a win
25. Arizona Cardinals (3-5) – After a heartbreaking loss in week 9, this is a must win game to stay in the playoff hunt.
26. Seattle Seahawks (4-4) – Another road game for the Seahawks, that usually means a loss.
27. Denver Broncos (2-6) – Will the Tim Tebow era begin this week?
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4) – David Garrard will probably throw for at least 3 TDs against the horrific Texans defense, but this team still isn’t any good.
29. San Francisco 49ers (2-6) – Frank Gore was the first player to reach 1,000 yards from scrimmage this year
30. Buffalo Bills (0-8) – 3 weeks, 3 crushing losses.
31. Carolina Panthers (1-7) – No Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Matt Moore or Jeff Otah? No more wins for this team.
32. Dallas Cowboys (1-7) – There isn’t a team in the league they could beat right now.